We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- any other information which you consent to disclose
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Provide relevant and accurate advice and information
- Prepare anonymised and aggregated reports
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulation and policy, for example health and safety requirements
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- departments at the University of Auckland (with your consent) in order to improve the quality of potential advice and information provided.
We keep your information safe by storing it on password and two factor authentication protected internal servers and only allowing access to staff for whom it is necessary .
We keep your information for as long as is lawfully necessary for each item of information at which point we securely destroy it by permanently deleting any digital items; and destroying any hard copy items.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at Privacy Officer (Blake Monk): firstname.lastname@example.org, or Privacy Officer, 4 Alfred Street, Auckland 1010.